As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Fashion Ladies Platform Super High Stilettos Heels Wedding Clubwear shoes Party
- Ballet flats loafers women's shoes comfortable white pink soft like leather 9997
- CLARKS BLACK PATENT LEATHER WEDGE SANDALS PEEP TOE SIZE 4.5 BN
- Eva Turner leather shoes camel and turquoise sandals
- Kurt Geiger Black Stilettos
- Mens Adidas Silver Textile Lace Up Trainers Size UK 7 Ex-Display
- MODERNE OVERKNEE STIEFEL DAMENSCHUHE DESIGNER NEU Gr 36 black 0394
- Pair Of Mens White Dress Parade shoes Size 12e
- Sixtyseven Loafers ,Flat ,Slip In ,Pearl Imitation, Ladies Size 4(37)New
- STEVE MADDEN SHAYS SANDALS HEELS BLACK LEATHER LACE UP EX DISPLAY UK6.5 EU40 US9
- Womens Munro American 8 W Brown Suede Wide Comfort Loafers Pumps A058
- Mens Converse All Star Low Leather Trainers Dark Burgundy Egret Heel Stripe Excl
- L'Artiste by Spring Step Frauen Pumps black Groesse 10 US 41.5 EU
- LK BENNETT - Binky - compensee en dain brown- size 37,5 (France 38 )
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Sole:||Other Material||Fastening:||Slip On|
|Upper Material:||Leather||Main Colour:||Various|
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.