As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Autumn Mens Leather Formal Pointy Toe Pointy Toe Wedding shoes Pump Loafer Slip
- Justin Reece Womens Ladies Leather Pixie Ankle Boots Uk Size 3 4 5 6 7 8
- Miss Sixty Carmen Women's Boots with Lining High Heel Ankle Boots 37
- Pour La Victoire Julie Heeled Sandal Black open Toe Low Blow City Heel Pumps
- Faith Leather Boots Size Uk 6 Eur 39 Sexy Womens Ladies Buckles Brown Boots
- Dgoldthy Perkins SONIA - High heeled sandals - gold UK 7 EU 41 JS32 48 SALEs
- DUDE shoes Wally Classic Wenge Slip On Bungee shoes Mule in UK6 to UK15
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Gently used.”|
|Style:||Slingbacks||Heel Height:||High (3 in. to 4.5 in.)|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||6.5||Material:||Patent Leather|
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Italy|
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.